Urlaubsvermietung und Immobilienverkauf
Wir bieten Ihnen eine große Auswahl an Ferienwohnungen, Ferienhäuser und zeitgenössischen Luxusimmobilien aus denen sie wählen können. Alle unsere Grundstücke liegen sehr idyllisch an ruhigen Orten. Sie bieten fast alle einen Swimmingpool sowie den atemberaubenden Blick über den Ozean, der Küste und den Bergen Madeiras, der selbst die kritischsten Urlauber zur Verzückung bringt. Die Häuser oder Anwesen besitzen ihren eigenen Charme und Ausstrahlung.
Wir bei DRIC Investment/Consulting kümmern uns leidenschaftlich um die Auswahl an Immobilien, so können wir Ihnen beeindruckende Standorte und imposante Häuser zum Verkauf bieten, die nicht nur eine gute Wertanlage sind sondern sich auch zur Vermietung an Urlauber eignen. Bitte lassen Sie Ihren Blick durch unsere Webseite streifen, Ihr neues Zuhause oder die Ferienwohnung warten schon!
Bei Interesse an den einzelnen Immobilien und Ferienapartments kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter Info.DE@dric-investments.
Unser hingebungsvolles Team bei DRIC-Investments und Consulting handhabt sämtliche Belange die nötig sind um aus Ihrem Haus eine Ferienwohnung zu machen. So können Sie ein extra Einkommen generieren, ohne viel Aufwand. Unser kostengünstiger Service ist effektiv und gibt Ihnen die Möglichkeit durch Ihr neues Haus das Einkommen gewinnbringend zu steigern.
Unser Management Service bietet :
- Vertrieb Ihres Eigentums durch unser umfassendes Portfolio von Agenturen
- Gezielte Anzeigen im Internet oder traditionellen Medien
- Welcome Guest- Kundendienst und Kontaktpersonen bei Fragen über die Dauer des gesamten Aufenthaltes
- Die Bestandsaufnahme des Inventars, vor und nach der
- Vermietung, sowie einen Wäsche-service sind Standard
Wenn Sie irgendwelche Fragen haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte durch: info.DE@dric-investments.com
Unsere Experten verfügen über das Know how und die Marktkenntnisse, um Sie bei der komplexen Aufgabe auf dem Gebiet des Wohn- und Gewerbehauses, Immobillienentwicklung und deren Konkretisierung, zu unterstützen.
Unser Service umfasst:
- Leistungsbeschreibung und Projektmanagement
- Gebietsanalyse und Planung
- Anschaffung und sorgfältige Pflege von Webseiten
- Planung der Lebenszykluskosten, Instandhaltung und des Baus
- Festlegung der Beschaffungskosten und Dienstleister
- Vertragsgestaltung und Management
- Auftragnehmer Auswahl und Überwachung
Unsere unabhängige Beratung führt in der Regel zu wirtschaftlichen Einsparungen im Laufe des ganzen Projektes. Unser Ziel ist es das Interesse unserer Kunden jederzeit zur schützen und zu vertreten. Nah an den Wünschen unserer Kunden sind wir fokussiert die Bedürfnisse zu verstehen und diese umzusetzen. Durch unsere Expertise in Sachen Lieferanten, Bauunternehmer, Steuerberater und anderer Gewerke erreichen wir die besten und wirtschaftlichsten Ergebnisse für jedes Projekt.
Bei Fragen kontaktieren Sie uns über die folgende E-Mail Adresse: Info.DE@dric-investments.com
Gesetzes- und Finanzierungsunterstützung
Wir bieten unseren ausländischen Kunden kostenlose und gesetzliche Beratung bei dem Erwerb von Immobilien und stellen auch gerne Kontakt zu unabhängigen Anwälten her, die den Kauf Ihrer Immobilie für Sie überwachen.
Ob es um Darlehensverträge, Hypotheken oder die Eröffnung eines Bankkontos geht, wir bei DRIC stehen Ihnen immer mit Rat und Tat zur Seite.
Bei Interesse oder weiteren Fragen kontaktieren Sie uns unter firstname.lastname@example.org .
Purchase Help Scheme DRIC Investments
If you need to borrow to buy a property or land in Portugal - no problem! With our help to buy scheme it will offer you assistance to do just that and at a low interest rate of only 3% per year.
Sale price: € 500,000
Available Capital buyer: € 300,000
A loan of € 200,000 repayable within six to ten years, the interest payment of € 500 per month and € 200,000 to be repaid within that time or before, without penalty.
Portugal’s Non-Habitual Residency Scheme
The Portugal’s Non-Habitual Residency Scheme is highly favorable and aims to attract new residents to the country, mainly retirees / pensioners and certain high-value professionals. The main advantage of the system is that the newcomer could effectively live tax-free in Portugal ten years ago!
Retiring to Portugal may substantially increase their disposable income, as in most cases, the pensions of foreign origin (public service pensions are normally taxed in the country of origin) will be tax free in Portugal for ten years.
High value professions cover engineers, artists, accountants and auditors, university professors, doctors, activities related to computers and senior officials. If the income of the individual is one of the items above and from an external source, your income will be free of taxation in Portugal again for ten years. If the income is from a profession of high value in Portugal, the taxes go up to a 20% (with an additional fee of 3.5%), a huge savings in the normal rate of 28%!
Applications to benefit from this scheme can be made when you sign up as a contributor or request a change. The requested declaration must be made or until 31 March of the following year to establish residency in Portugal. The tax authorities may, in subsequent test stage request a proof that the taxpayer was not a resident in Portugal in the 5 years before becoming a non-habitual tax resident.
An individual is considered tax resident in Portugal by the following conditions:
- Spend more than 183 days in Portugal during the calendar year, and a house in Portugal on December 31 or if one spouse is regarded as tax resident in Portugal under the above conditions;
- Not receiving inheritance or gift tax;
- Full exemption for gifts for inheritance to the spouse, descendants or ascendants;
- Inheritance or gift to others or is not taxable or subject to a fixed rate of below 10% stamp duty;
- No wealth tax and free transfer of funds in Portugal or abroad
Madeira International Business Centre
In order to attract foreign investment and economic activity, the island of Madeira has implemented a development program called the Zona Franca da Madeira ou Centro Internacional de Negócios da Madeira. Initially created in 1980, the European Commission approved and subsequently over time reapproved on five different occasions, the last of which in 2007 (State aid N 421/2006).
Companies licensed to operate in the CINM can hold any type of industrial activities and international service activities, such as international trade, management and consulting services, e-business, telecommunications, property or land investments or shareholding, shipping activities as well as ship and yacht registration.
Companies are entitled to a tax (CIT) reduction from 5% IRC until 31 December 2020 and are met two main conditions:
- To create a number of jobs, depending on the taxable income of the company within 6 months from the date on which the company began its activity in accordance with the following limits:
- € 2,730,000 for 1-2 jobs created
- € 3,550,000 for 3 to 5 jobs created
- € 21,870,000 for 6-30 jobs created
- € 3,554,000 for 31 to 50 jobs created
- € 54.68 million for 51-100 jobs created
- € 205.5 million to more than 100 jobs created
- If fewer than 6 jobs are created, the Company is required to make a minimum investment of € 75,000 within a period of two years in fixed assets.
With regard to job creation, the Madeira Regional Government states that any working relationship provided for in the Portuguese Labour Code will qualify as a job creation. Therefore, a part-time job will qualify and a director that receives a salary will benefit. In fact, the job does not necessarily need to be created in Madeira since the pay is processed through the Madeira company and complies with legal standards for withholding personal income and contributions to social security. However, the Madeira authorities are recommending that at least one job is resident in Madeira.
If you would like to discuss any of our investment services, send email to Info.DE@dric-investments.com We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Portugal Golden Visa Program
The Golden Visa Program was launched by the Portuguese authorities in October 2012 is a fast way for foreign investors from non-EU countries for a fully valid residence permit in Portugal.
In order to obtain the residence, non-EU citizens just need to do one of the investments provided by law to qualify. This permit will allow the investor to enter and / or live in Portugal and travel freely within the vast majority of European countries (Schengen area). Designed to attract foreign investment in Portugal, Golden Visa is a very simple and flexible program, with simple and clear legal requirements. With extremely low minimum stay requirements, the Golden Visa is clearly one of the most attractive residency programs for investors worldwide.
The following types of investments qualify for the Program Golden Visa:
- Acquisition of property for a minimum of € 500,000
- Transfer a minimum of € 1 million in a bank account Portuguese
- Creating at least ten jobs in Portugal
Only investments made after October 8, 2012 are eligible for the Golden Visa program. Once issued, the Golden Visa will be valid for an initial period of one year and then renewable for another two years. The program states that the investor must comply with the general requirements R03; R03; all types of qualified investments and also to the specific needs of each type of qualifying investment, as follows:
- Retain the investment for a minimum period of five years
- Investment funds must be from outside
- valid passport and Schengen visa
- notification of absence by the Portuguese immigration authorities and the Schengen services
- Absence of criminal convictions
- Seven day minimum stay in Portugal during the first year and fourteen days for each subsequent period of two years
Each type of qualifying investment has specific characteristics, as follows:
- acquisition of real estate:
- minimum investment of € 500,000;
- acquiring one or more properties;
- possibility of co-owned;
- freedom to use, leased or rented
- Fund transfer:
- minimum investment of € 1,000,000;
- funds transferred from abroad to a bank in Portugal;
- Total freedom to invest funds;
- Possibility of using funds to invest in companies;
- Job Creation:
- Creating a minimum of ten jobs;
- No minimum investment amount;
- No restrictions in areas / activities;
- Obligations of the Social Security;
- Possibility of subsidies / incentives / benefits;
The Golden Visa Program will provide investors with the following advantages:
- No need to get a visa to enter Portugal;
- No need to get a visa to travel in Europe (Schengen area);
- Living and working in Portugal, even residing in a different country;
- Extending residence to family members;
- Periods of extremely low minimum stay;
- Permanent residence after five years;
- The citizenship after six years;
The Schengen area is a group of 26 European countries which have abolished checks of passports and immigration at their common borders. With a residence permit in Portugal, the investor has the right to enter and move freely in all countries in the Schengen area, which includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland , Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Under the program Golden Visa, the investor's family members can also apply and get a residence permit in Portugal by applying 'family reunion'. The Golden Visa will be extended to family members, children, spouse and dependents. Family members will also be eligible for permanent residence after six years.
Under Portuguese law any person who has carried out temporary residence permit valid Portuguese (for example, the Golden Visa) for a period of at least five years, will be entitled to obtain permanent residence in Portugal. The investor and his family members will have to meet the following criteria in order to be able to apply for permanent residence in Portugal:
- Conviction absence of relevant crime over the past five years;
- Proof of income / financial independence;
- Proof of accommodation in Portugal;
- Basic knowledge of Portuguese;
The Portuguese legislation also provides that any person who has been validly resident in Portugal for at least six years (or under a title of temporary or permanent residence) are eligible to obtain Portuguese citizenship. However, in order to be able to obtain Portuguese citizenship, the members of the investors and the family also have to meet the following requirements:
- Be aged eighteen years of age (or sixteen years, but married, or legally responsible);
- Criminal conviction of absence;
- Go through a simple Portuguese language test that will show enough knowledge of the language;
The investor will have to submit the following documentation when applying for a Golden Visa:
- proof of investment;
- valid passport and Schengen visa;
- tax identification number issued in Portugal;
- criminal record in the country of residence;
- criminal records held in Portugal;
- statement by the Tax Department to prove the absence of tax debts;
- Declaration of Social Security to prove the absence of debts to the Social Security;
- Investor statement confirming compliance with the investment requirements;
- Valid from Portuguese health insurance;
- Two passport photos;
Any document not in Portuguese must be translated into Portuguese and translation needs to be certified. Documents issued by foreign authorities must be legalized before being presented in Portugal. This legalization means getting the Appostille of the Hague Convention (if applicable) or legalized by the Portuguese consular services.
The investor has to obtain a tax number (VAT number) by the Portuguese tax authorities before any investments can be made in Portugal.
An investor interested in applying for a Golden Visa, may submit the application in person or through a legal representative appointed by him, in one of the following:
By registering online in the Foreign Service and website "SEF" Borders. After registration is completed the investor will receive a password and will be able to get online access in order to submit the forms and required documents.
In person, the Foreign Service and Border Portugal.
The investor and his family members have to be present in the Foreign Service and border Portugal to fingerprints, signature and other formalities.
The Golden Visa involves the payment of the following fees (paid directly to the Foreigners and Borders Service ( "SEF")):
- processing fee (application and renewal): € 513.75 (plus € 80.04 per family member)
- Golden initial Visa: € 5,137.50
- Initial Golden Visa for family members: 5,137.50
- Renovação € Golden Visa: € 2,568.75
Once the application is submitted to the Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF), it will take about one to two weeks for the application to be processed. Once the application is processed, the Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF) will contact the investor or legal representatives of investors in Portugal to make an appointment with the investor (and family members if applicable) to collect signature (s ) and fingerprints.
The investor (or family member) would be refused Golden Visa (or renewal) if:
- He or she has not maintained its investment for a minimum period of five years;
- He or she did not fulfill the minimum stay periods in Portugal;
- He or she has been convicted of a crime punishable with imprisonment exceeding one year
- The investor is in a period in which he or she was prohibited entry into Portuguese territory as a result of the country's removal order;
- For public health reasons (this can only be based on diseases that have been defined by the World Health Organization or other infectious or parasitic diseases which are subject to protective measures in Portuguese territory);
- The Golden Visa may be refused on grounds of public policy, public security or public health;
The investor does not need to take his or her investment of and can be rented out for income.
There are three taxes in Portugal related to the property:
- to pay with the acquisition of property are:
- "IMT" (Property Transfer Tax), which is the tax on the transfer of ownership of assets
- Stamp Duty - Note: The exact amount of tax payable varies according to the actual value of the acquisition.
- to be paid annually:
- 'IMI' (Council Tax), which is the annual tax municipal property and is charged between 0.3% and 0.5% of the taxable value of the property
If the holder of the Golden Visa not stay in Portugal train more than 183 consecutive days, he or she will not be required to pay taxes on income generated outside Portugal. Rental income and income from capital (eg interest, dividends, etc.) will be taxed at a rate of 28%.
If you would like to discuss any services, send email to info.DE@dric-investments.com and we will be glad to help you.
Investments in Madeira; Golden Visa in Madeira; Real Estate in Madeira; Rentals in Madeira; Villas for sale in Madeira; Apartments for sale in Madeira; Plots for sale in Madeira.
Ingenieurwesen und Architektur
Wenn Sie vorhaben ein Haus auf Madeira zu bauen oder zu sanieren können wir Ihnen die Hilfe unseres Diplom Ingenieur anbieten. Ingenieur Luis Canha übernimmt die nötige Arbeit um alle Lizenzierungen durchzuführen. Auch Energie Zertifizierungen können von unseren Ingenieur für Ihr Projekt übernommen werden. Auch Ihr maßgeschneidertes Traumhaus kann nach Ihren Wünschen durch unseren lizensierten Architekten Jorge Leão de Sousain entworfen werden.
Wenn Sie an dem Bau eines Hauses auf der Insel Madeira interessiert sind können wir Ihnen beim Grunderwerb und Überwachung aller Arbeiten, Einstellung aller nötigen ausführenden lizensierten Gewerke des Bauwesens, Beschaffung aller nötigen Genehmigungen, des Architekten sowie der Ingenieure für die Realisierung Ihres Tramhauses, gern behilflich sein. (Das kann ein Mix aus portugiesischen und auch aus Ihrem Heimatland stammenden Fachleute sein)